This is a picture from our 4-month ultrasound. What an amazing experience to see her dancing around and stretching her hands and legs! We should have more pictures to post next week at the 20-week ultrasound. I think I've felt a few movements (more like baby punches, not the flutters you read about in the books). And I had my first absolute craving for ice cream on Saturday. I called Ryan for the o.k. before heading to get a Frosty at Wendy's. His reassurance was just what I needed to give in. "Do it for the baby!" Working on baby decor this weekend! Will post colors once we've decided. Think pink and toile.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Baby Synnott at 4 months
This is a picture from our 4-month ultrasound. What an amazing experience to see her dancing around and stretching her hands and legs! We should have more pictures to post next week at the 20-week ultrasound. I think I've felt a few movements (more like baby punches, not the flutters you read about in the books). And I had my first absolute craving for ice cream on Saturday. I called Ryan for the o.k. before heading to get a Frosty at Wendy's. His reassurance was just what I needed to give in. "Do it for the baby!" Working on baby decor this weekend! Will post colors once we've decided. Think pink and toile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment