And to answer the question..."Is the nursery done yet?"...The baby furniture arrived today..however we are still waiting on the bedding, drapes, etc. so I don't want to post pictures until it really starts coming together.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Making Room for Baby...
Our built-ins are done!!! And after spending a week relocating the office to our new built-ins, we have officially made room for Baby S! We are so happy with the result. Below are pictures of our new project.
And to answer the question..."Is the nursery done yet?"...The baby furniture arrived today..however we are still waiting on the bedding, drapes, etc. so I don't want to post pictures until it really starts coming together.


And to answer the question..."Is the nursery done yet?"...The baby furniture arrived today..however we are still waiting on the bedding, drapes, etc. so I don't want to post pictures until it really starts coming together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment