Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome Taylor Elise Synnott

Taylor arrived on Saturday, January 9th at 1:42pm. She was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long. She arrived exactly on her due date (I think that's a sign that she is organized) and decided to do a somersault during labor so she was born via Cesarean. We are absolutely in love with her! We made it home from the hospital on Tuesday and everyone is doing well.

Taylor on her birthday

Day 2 - All dressed up

Going home - wearing mom's take home outfit (it's 31 years old)

Happy birthday, Daddy! (I think I look just like him)

2 comments:

  1. So precious...Congratulations Synnotts! J and I send our love to you and little Taylor Elise. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable!!! I think she looks like you both and she's just beautiful! Hope everyone is feeling great. What a sweetie!!! Congrats again!! Love, Kristen, Denver & Helena

    ReplyDelete