Tuesday, October 18, 2011

High Tea for Baby S

Last Sunday afternoon, my girlfriends took me to high tea at the St. Regis to celebrate our baby girl.  It was so much fun to dress up, have a babysitter (thank you, Daddy!), spend time with girl friends and enjoy good, girly food and, of course, have some tea.  Not pictured were the amazing scones, jelly and fresh whipped cream that are served with the chocolate tea.  Yum!  It was such a fun day and special memory!  I must say that all of the girls look absolutely beautiful in these pictures.  You would never know how sleep deprived most of them are!

I love these ladies! XOXO 
Tea sandwiches and dessert 
Reid, Lindsay (due 2 days after me!), me, Katie and Aubrey
Allison, Genevieve, Annie and Karen
Annie and Karen (friends for 10 years now!!!)
Reid and Lindsay
Katie and I
Katie and Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment