Saturday, October 8, 2011

Recent Pictures

Thought I would post a few recent pictures.  We are counting down to baby sister who is coming in 3 weeks, 3 days.  Taylor has moved to her big girl bed and slept there for an entire week now.  It was a much smoother process than I anticipated.  She is excited every day when she gets a sparkle, princess sticker for being a "big girl".  She also didn't have a problem when we moved her baby bed to "baby sister's" room.  We are lucky she is such a flexible child!

This is what we do when it's hot and Mommy is too tired to go to the pool.
I love those little legs!
Ready for school.  She grabs her lunchbox out of the frig every morning!
First time to make cookies.  The chocolate chips were a big hit.  
Tasting the cookie dough.
This year she likes pumpkins.  And she loves her "Patches".

No comments:

Post a Comment